Saturday, August 17, 2013

Girly Gorgeousness with Alannah Hill


 Whilst fashion trends come and go Alannah Hill has stayed strong with celebrating beauty and style with the prettiest colours, fabrics, buttons, brooches, hats, gloves.........












This week marked a CHANGE for Alannah but her famous style and girly gorgeousness will always be remembered ever so fondly.
Thank you Alannah for your magic and amazing talent showcased through your beautiful stores. Best and warmest wishes to you,where-ever you may go.
(All images from google)
(I have no affiliation other than admiration)

4 comments:

  1. Fiona ... Alannah Hill is one of my favourite designers! I love her work and her designs are always so feminine!
    have a lovely week!
    Frances
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know exactly what's happened? Is she going to continue designing? I can't find any news about it and am seriously worried about this. She is my favourite designer and I NEED my Alannah Hill!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alannah Hill is always just so lovely isn't it! I like it that she has remained so consistent in her style. lovT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mean she is closing up shop? I love the pink coat and the pink sweater or top with the black. Is it still for sale? I dont think we have her in USA.
    Pink thoughts!

    ReplyDelete