Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sideboard Vignette

After Xmas when I redid my displays
I still wanted to enjoy the white roses,
twigs and fairy lights

Together with my green and whites

A touch of rustic

And of course shells.

I got this shell idea from Coty Farquar
who is such an amazing stylist
and photographer.


I was quite happy with the overall effect

And in keeping with the colours
I love this print
Plus my daily reminder
that I am living in a dreamy house


And can't resist bird houses
even inside
I really enjoy slowing down
and taking time
to enjoy so many different parts to my home.
I hope you can too!
(All images my own)
Sharing this on Beach Cottage "Good Life Wednesday"
Click here to visit and see more wonderful ideas to enjoy!





5 comments:

  1. ...dreamy!!
    The mer inside of me is calling ~ to the sea!!
    ~ adore your vignette with shells & white roses:)
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your white dresser, it's the perfect place to display your eclectic collection !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty as always! Love the buffet! Needs some AP Candles HEHE!Maryannexo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your combination of roses, lights, shells and birdhouses is very romantic and lovely. I also like your white sideboard very much, it's perfect for your lovely display. Very pretty vignette.

    ReplyDelete